Letter of Undertaking

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To HOD,
........ Department,
..............,
Noida-201313,
August 10, 2016

Subject: Undertaking Letter Regarding grant of 0.01 CGPA

Respected Sir,
I am .............. student of  ............. bearing Enrollment Number -................, 4th year. I have scored 77% in 10th std., 75% in 12th std. and 7.49 CGPA  till 6th sem. To appear for interview directly I am lagging with only 0.01 CGPA.
Sir, I hereby undertake that I will make up CGPA-7.5 or  more  by my fourth  year.Sir, I request you to kindly permit me to avail this opportunity.


Thanking you,
Your Sincerely,

.......................










------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




You have to leave some space at bottom for stamping and signature purpose needed by higher authority.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to take our spoken English to the next level ?

How to give a lecture ?